From:
Corinne Cath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Corinne Cath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2016 16:01:19 +0100
Dear all,

I trust this email finds you well. I redrafted the letter on the basis of
the discussion on the list and on the etherpad.

You can find it here on the google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kb-LVkR-JSEA00aiHej5lNWWB49ASU8pNuxoSGaD85g/edit

Please have a look, I hope with these changes we can adopt it as a NCSG
public comment.

Best,

Corinne

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 1:07 PM, Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]

--
Corinne J.N. Cath