From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2015 08:36:58 +0900
Hi everyone,

While we are working to finalise our NCSG comment on IANA stewardship
transition draft proposal (here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NRSgwIy2T_i8coErf5z3JC0LHoFhjes3K7fWhOxqDZ8/edit),
we also have to work  on the ICANN accountability draft proposal.

For that, I created this google doc to collect your input and comments (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BiKNVzlsVHUQWZ9uHW7BnM8ERA3zZshX3yhL42nk0jI/edit?usp=sharing
).

The document includes several areas that we should cover and respond, that
will also guide us for our comment.

you will find the background,  the report and helpful visuals here
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ccwg-accountability-draft-proposal-2015-05-04-en

those from NCSG participating in the cross-community working group will
help and respond to questions. it is a critical report to comment

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak