From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:08:46 +0900
Hi everyone,

we are continuing the experiment we had previously in December to get a
"topic-webinar" so we can focus on 1 specific issue and so members can get
updates, ask questions and working on common position. it is also useful
for newcomers to get used to the discussed topics.

we are going to have few ones on IANA stewardship transition led by Avri
Doria our representative in the related cross-community working group , as
discussed in Singapore meeting. *the first will be this Thursday 26th
February 15:00UTC for 1 hour.* details about the confcall will be sent
later by Maryam. we will have others in next weeks to ensure time rotation
between different timezones and broader consultations.

After that, we are planning a webinar on ICANN Accountability to be led by
Robin Gross. There is also possibility to have webinars on GNSO policies
development process (important to get involved in the process) and privacy.
more tailored webinar for newcomers is under discussion

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak