From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 15:35:02 +0900
Hi everyone

I am sending this email as reminder for information related to the 2014
NCSG Annual Election.

* you will find here the list of NCSG members:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsJI0CB4QegidDktTGtfa2pWZlMzY1FnRHFBYkRXekE&usp=drive_web

Those who already check-in  have the mention "active" in the column
"status". *Only active members will receive the voting ballot*. Many
members still didn't check-in yet and must do it so asap.

So:
- if you didn't check-in yet, send me asap email *OFFLIST *to
[log in to unmask] to confirm your membership and/or if you would like
to update any information e.g. email address. representative etc.
- if you already check-in, just review the information there and send me
email OFFLIST if you request any correction.
- many people do participate in the NCSG list but they didn't check-in yet!
please send me email for check-in, it is required.

On other hand, as "housekeeping" for the election:
- All details about the election and updates are here:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Elections-2014
Please consult them and ask me if you need more clarifications
- the deadline for nomination is* 24th August*, so please nominate or
confirm your nomination.

The list of nominees (till 20th August) is:
 *I.  2014-2015 NCSG Chair*

(1 to elect) 1-year term
Nominated Candidate
Nominated By
Accepted Nomination
Candidate Statement
Geographic Region
Rafik Dammak Avri DoriaYes

*II.  2014 NCSG GNSO Representatives*

(3 to elect) each 2-year terms, (1 to elect) 1-year term
Nominated Candidate
Nominated By
Accepted Nomination
Candidate Statement
Geographic Region
Stephanie Perrin Robin GrossYes    Sam LanfrancoKlaus Stoll Yes   David Cake
Avri DoriaYes    Edward MorrisDhouha Bayarassou Yes   Marilia Maciel Milton
Mueller

Waiting for your confirmations!

Best Regards,

Rafik