From:
gangadhar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
gangadhar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2017 14:52:39 +0000
Hi friends,
This is Gangadhar Panday from Hyderabad, India.ICANN57 was my first experience which exposed me to a new worldand generated lots of interest in how internet is managed.
Am right now trying to narrow my focus from many pulling interestsin ICANN and welcome suggestions based on my interests which I list below:I run a nonprofit NGO BABUL FILMS SOCIETY www.babul.ngothat spreads awareness using ICT tools.Languages, culture interest me.Social Advocacy aimed at impacting behaviours is my focus.I am an actor and short filmmaker.
Wishing all the best and hoping to engage in meaningful conversations.-Ganga
Gangadhar Panday

|   |
Gangadhar Panday
 Gangadhar Panday, Actor: Bobby Jasoos. Mission:be an thinking actor sans opinions. Born into a Hindi speaking No...  |   |

babulfilms

|    |
babulfilms
 Babul Films is a registered non-profit society NGO in India based out of Hyderabad. We create awareness about En...  |   |

 Videos and ICT for Eco-awareness