From:
Collin Kurre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Collin Kurre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2017 10:54:18 +0100
Hi Michael,

Surveys can be immensely useful but, in my experience, designing questions and answers is trickier than it first seems. I put together this “Survey Benchmarking” document last year, perhaps it could be useful if you decide gauge end user opinions in this way.

Hope it helps!

Greetings from Paris,
Collin

COLLIN KURRE
Internet & Jurisdiction | Policy and Communications Officer
email [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
twitter @IJurisdiction <https://twitter.com/IJurisdiction>
www.internetjurisdiction.net  <http://www.internetjurisdiction.net/>