From:
Seun Ojedeji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seun Ojedeji <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2015 05:17:25 +0100
Hi Milton,

Since it is based on "what they say" that makes you determine they
don't/won't fit then you may be right about me not paying too much
attention to the political side of this. As I don't see how saying those
things outside (and having their way) would be better than saying those
things inside. Literary speaking, these folks will only have 5 votes out of
about 29. If their votes would really count, would it not mean that it was
indeed on a legitimate and worthwhile view/effort?

Without sounding like spoke person of the GAC, my view is that there is a
unique opportunity to have a common mouthpiece/umbrella/platform which is
the CMSM and saying GAC should not have participative role puts us at
current status-quo where we put the board in a difficult situation of
having to decide on GAC advice and then the community point fingers at
board action/inaction on GAC thereafter.

As usual, I rest my case.

Regards
Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.