From:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2024 15:45:52 +0100
Thanks Tomslin and PC for re-appointing me.

Welcome Remmy and Bruna.

Thanks, Sam for the note and you are right on the workload.

Le lun. 12 févr. 2024 à 15:31, Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

> The only down side for me was the difficulty of selecting from among
> multiple competent candidates for the positions on the table.

I am not sure why you call this a down side because that's the actual work
of the SSC: to select most of the times, one candidate out of a good pool
of competent candidates. The challenge here is that not everyone on the SSC
devotes the necessary time to go through the material and do the proper
assessment/ranking of candidates, that's the only time where energy and
concentration are needed.

I welcome our new colleagues and hope they will help bring in new blood to
support the work of the SSC when a new request comes from the GNSO Council.

Regards,
Arsene