From:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2015 14:35:11 +0000
Anyone who is interested please read the link attached on how to apply, NCSG does not appoint members to the review teams so you will need to apply in your individual capacities and then be considered by the GNSO Council I believe before being finally approved by the CEO and the Chairman of the GAC.

-James