From:
Tomslin Samme-Nlar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tomslin Samme-Nlar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2023 06:31:43 +1100
Season greetings all,

We are looking for volunteers to put together a response to this board
consultation. Here is the link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JGUqUFOTAWizS3PS_ICV1TvdfpU9mUgFkXdii-W4CHU/edit?usp=sharing>
to the draft NCSG response document. I strongly encourage folks with a
strong opinion on this topic to take the lead in drafting this response. I
have seen some significant discussion already taking place on the NCUC
list. Let's convert those to a formal response.

Let me know if you'd like to volunteer to lead this for coordination
purposes.

Like Julf posted earlier, the deadline is 23 February. Also note that there
is a webinar on the PICs/RVCs community consultation on 18 December 2023
(at 19:00-20:30 UTC). Participation details at:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=281346199

Warmly,
Tomslin
NCSG Policy Chair