From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:59:01 +0900
Hi everyone,

I got those from board asking for clarification about the topics we
proposed:

   - Does the Board have any plans for new/revised/additional naming policy
   programs outside of the new gTLD program?   —> could you be more
    specific? Are you thinking of/worrying about anything in particular?
   - Does the Board feel that the IANA functions should remain within ICANN
   in perpetuity, if so should the community not have the right to
   periodically review the performance of IANA and, if required, seek bids
   from alternate providers? —> the feeling is that the dialog on this was
   clear but the Board is of course willing to discuss further should you feel
   the need to – you might want to provide additional info/questions?
   - When performing its work, what situations does the Board feel it is
   exercising its fiduciary responsibility, and does the Board take into
   account the community input when making such decisions; has the board
   received formal guidance on the boundaries of their fiduciary
   responsibility with regard to the IANA transition? —> Could you
   elaborate a bit more? What are you concerned about exactly?

please those who proposed those topics, can you elaborate and clarify more.
On other hand, the board planned those topics to be discussed Thursday's
public forum:

   1. CEO Succession
   2. New gTLD's
   3. USG Transition