From:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2016 15:31:25 +0000
Klaus,

I suggest that if you think that the 3 previous chairs of the NCSG are being disingenuous in their statement to the EC that’s a pretty serious claim. I doubt they sent such a letter without considering the position very carefully, lets remember that these are the people we elected to represent us all as our chairs for the last 6 years.

_j