From:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2013 15:08:48 -0400
While I'm merely keeping up with what's going on here, and sometimes
with a delay [I am professionnaly involved way over my head, and for
instance have completely abandoned for lack of time and interest working
on the last stages of my phd], I do it thinking that in a few years time
I may be involved in ICANN-gNSO doing some volunteering work, what with
me having surmounted most of the information barriers to entry already ...

However, stuff like this rationale is fucking revolting, and absolutely
deleterious to my wanting to ever get involved in this mess. I note in
passing that the updated rationale does not address the stressed cost on
future volunteering work and on the perception of the bottom-up
multistakeholder process.

Such a well thought out request, such a lame rationale. I cannot fathom
it was given in good faith and that is the worst thing of it all.

Nicolas