From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2014 10:32:10 +0200
Hi,

And since Stephanie's comment was not accepted as part of the report, we
should submit it as a comment with a strong rebuke to the EWG for not
having allowed it to be attached.

This in addition to any other comments and it should be submitted on day
1 of the comment period - as close to being part of the report as possible.

avri