From:
Karel Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karel Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2015 00:46:25 -0400
Thanks Pranesh,

The links are useful. It was very interesting reading. I was shocked to
read the ICANN bylaws and discover that there is not an independent appeal
process to a denial of requested information.

 In effect this means that the DIDP policy is weak and not effective to
ensure accountability and transparency at ICANN!

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/governance/bylaws-en

regards

Karel DOUGLAS