From:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2021 21:05:42 -0500
Yes Tomslin, I think on balance it does.  I hate to say it, because we
are super overloaded and we should really do these things
sequentially....i.e. wait till we finish epdp 2a, and get further in the
implementation.  But maybe we ought to support the idea....it is
certainly a good item to discuss with our colleagues in the contracted
party house.  They might prefer to negotiate on abuse in their private
contractual arrangements....remember that over the past several years,
the sessions on abuse which they held with public safety wg were often
closed to us.  And they are the ones feeling the sharp end of the stick
on enforcement action from GDD.  However, there are so many issues to
resolve on abuse, not the least of which are the sponginess of the
definitions, and the scope creep, that a pdp might be the best idea all
round.

cheers Steph