From:
Andrei Barburas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrei Barburas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2013 18:28:21 +0200
Dear all,

I think we have to stop fighting about the past and see what we want ICANN
to be in the future. We also have to fully understand that was happening in
1993 is completely different from what is happening now.

We have to "transform" ICANN into a dynamic and proactive organization,
rather than your typical government (with no offence to anyone), that
reacts way too late.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but ICANN should not be influenced by any
government and/or financial stimuli.

Sent on the go. Don't text and bike or drive!