From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2014 06:04:01 -0400
Thanks, Sam! Responses to your comments:
1) I have discussed this a bit with Avri and I am reluctant to drop the
Snowden reference, even if it is a wee bit inflammatory....this is
partly because I am tired of talking in general terms about public
policy, they will simply interpret that as compliance with law
enforcement demands, not privacy expectations of consumers.
2) agreed, I am tempted to say that in the comment but resisting
3) re the typos, I will have to go back, check the quotes, and square
bracket/sic them.  thanks!
cheers stephanie