From:
farzaneh badii <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
farzaneh badii <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2017 10:58:07 -0500
Hello

We can work on an NCSG public comment too, on this shared doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TMI2n_EgBDVTSUZm2Xwl7SSHWks9Hz076NQG
fsXxqso/edit?usp=sharing

I am sorry at the moment there is nothing in the google doc yet and I do
not have the time to work on it. It can be based on Milton's blog post. and
Members can add to it, We can then submit to NCSG PC. I encourage one of
the NCSG PC members to become a penholder and draft something. Then ask the
members to comment and add to it and resolve issues and submit to NCSG PC
for approval. I think deadline is 28th Jan.

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh