From:
"Andrew A. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew A. Adams
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2014 09:58:52 +0900
Wow, what a BIASED survey!

I could use this as an example for a postgrad class on survey creation
showing my students how NOT to do it to get unbiased results, including the
following egregious problems:

mixed sets of answers between providing information and providing access to
the information of others;
lots of answers saying how hard privacy rules will make it for information
holders and those seeking information, few on how hard it will be to maintain
privacy

In all, the whole surveyis skewed towards the interests of
registrars/registers and not registrees.

Hmm, who would I ask for an easier to access copy of the whole survey 8not
the answers, just the survey)? This is ripe for a protocol/practice paper on
information ethics.

--
Professor Andrew A Adams                      [log in to unmask]
Professor at Graduate School of Business Administration,  and