From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 12:35:41 +0100
Hi,

This statement has changed substantially over the past 24 hours with what I believe to be a lot of great input from different NCSGers. There is roughly just a little over 12 hours left before the deadline to submit, so this is a last call to take a look at the statement if you can.

The statement can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RS5Ze_0TU4ymdq0N8tROKrr2Vg-SpBp5ZEXTLUr7j84/edit

and more on the study can be found here: https://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/whois-pp-abuse-study-24sep13-en.htm

Thanks all.

Amr