From:
Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2014 20:39:27 -0500
It's obviously a positive letter from our perspective but forgive me if I
remain a bit hesitant to throw Steve a bouquet or two. It's in the self -
interest of the Board to neuter the GAC a bit, and a bit easier to do right
now with the GAC's leadership in transition. I agree with Robin - better
late than never - but remain skeptical that the same Board which has had
trouble adhering to its Bylaws in the past, at least from our perspective,
has found a new religion. I certainly hope my sckepticism is unwarranted.