From:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2016 11:46:38 -0300
Dear all, following the support on the list, I have put together the
following short and sweet text and have called for consensus on it. Any
suggestions?

Comments from the Non-commercial Stakeholder Group (NCSG) on the public
comment period related to the "Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
Operational Profile for gTLD Registries and Registrars"

Thank you for the opportunity to provide public comment on the Registration
Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Operational Profile for gTLD Registries and
Registrars.

NCSG would like to give support to the points that have been raised by the
Internet Architecture Board (IAB) in their contribution to this
consultation, which can be found at:
https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-rdap-profile-03dec15/msg00001.html

Particularly, the NCSG would like to stress the importance of specifying
the RDAP Profile in a way that leaves the broadest range of options to the
PDP on next-generation gTLD registration directory services from a policy
perspective.

Best wishes,

Marília