From:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:28:38 -0300
I join so many others in strongly supporting Stefania for the GNSO. She is
a brilliant academic and an engaged NCUC member, performing a formidable
work at the Executive Committee. Her strong analytical skills, that were
clear on her sharp analysis of the Westlake report, will be of invaluable
importance when discussing policies at the GNSO. We would be lucky to have
her as our representative at the Council.

Best wishes,
Marília

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 12:39 PM, Stephanie Perrin <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I would also like to join this chorus of support for Stefania.  In
> particular, I want to give a shout out to her for all the hard and largely
> invisible work she put into the analysis of the Westlake Report (GNSO
> Review).  Our comments taking apart their shoddy methodology were
> critically important, and her contribution was key.  Thanks for all the
> hard work!
> Cheers
> The other Steph, spelt with a ph not a f....
>

> On 2015-08-11 11:10, David Cake wrote:
>
> I also strongly support Stefania’s candidacy.
>
> David
>
> On 11 Aug 2015, at 10:24 pm, Balleste, Roy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> +1 for Dr. Stefania Milan!
> Stefania has my full support!!
>
> Roy Balleste
> Director, Summer in Spain Program
> Professor of Law
> Law Library Director
> St. Thomas University Law Library
> 16401 NW 37th Avenue
> Miami Gardens, FL 33054
> 305-623-2341
> http://royballeste.org/

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en