From:
Karel Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karel Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2016 16:17:10 -0400
From the legal standpoint would it make a difference? maybe not. The
general terms are drafted broadly for inclusion of those specific terms.
I gave reasons why legal draftsmen generally draft AoI terms widely in
Matt's document.

However, your point is noted and for the avoidance of doubt one can suggest
including it in the text of the By-laws as follows ( item #3):

*"... to carry out the purposes of the Internet Corporation for Assigned
Names and Numbers, including but not limited to the IANA functions"*

regards

Karel