From:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2015 22:04:21 -0300
Dear Carlos,

I agree that we should raise this issue in the GNSO meeting with GDD.
However, I also see value in making a question about this topic to the
board. By doing that we are sending a clear message that this issue is
considered a high priority in our SG and we are giving it much more
visibility. A question to GDD does not have the same political importance.
Moreover, GDD is staff, is technical, and I believe this issue has a strong
political component that makes it a good candidate to be a "board
question". Finally, I already asked these questions to Atallah when he was
here for the launch of .Rio a couple of weeks ago and the answers were
evasive. I think it is time to take a shot with the board if others believe
this is an important issue.

Best!
Marília