From:
"Mueller, Milton L" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mueller, Milton L
Date:
Mon, 29 Feb 2016 20:45:20 +0000
Exactly. We already have a (flawed but open and somewhat workable) institution that does just what NMI claims it will do: IGF

And if your problem with IGF is that it doesn’t allow for the forging of policy recommendations the way MNI might be able to do, well, ask some of the supporters of NMI why they oppose allowing the IGF to do that.