Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 10:23:21 +1200

Hi Robin - I will be attending the GNSO Council meeting online (3am-5am
NZ time)
I am unable to attend the NCSG policy meeting, but will listen to the
recording for advice on the outcome of discussions and guidance on NCSG
position on the various Council agenda items.
And thanks to all the NCSG members who are working on these substantive
issues- it's a really full list.
Thanks
Joy

On 2/05/2013 9:32 a.m., Robin Gross wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> The next NCSG Open Membership Meeting is set for Tuesday 14 May at
13:00 UTC.

> This is NCSG's monthly meeting between the entire membership and the
NCSG Policy Committee that is held 2 days before the GNSO Council
Meeting to prepare the GNSO Councilors for the meeting and provide
opportunity for exchange between membership and the GNSO Councilors and
other NCSG Policy Committee members.   We'll also review active working
groups and important comment periods and encourage participation in
those activities.

> Its a very full agenda, so let's not wait until the call to get some
discussion going on this list on any of these issues.  There are a lot
of important comment periods open now that we should be submitting
comments in - we need volunteer drafters and members submitting
individual comments!

> Below is a draft discussion agenda (will be more complete when GNSO
Council releases its 16 May agenda).  Also below are links to telephone
dial-in details and remote participation via Adobe Connect for the 14
May NCSG call.

> So I hope you will join in the discussion.  Thanks!  - Robin

> *NCSG Open Membership Meeting*
> *WHEN:  Tuesday May 14, 2013 at 13:00 UTC (2 hrs)*
>   Other times
6:00 Pacific / 15:00 Geneve /  (+1) 01:00 NZ

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmHFgvYjF_e4dGdNcVVfdHI2SWJ4dDZjU2xYaGV0WUE#gid=0

<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/gac-safeguard-advice-23apr13-en.htm>

<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/atrt2-02apr13-en.htm>

<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/proposed-raa-22apr13-en.htm>

<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/base-agreement-29apr13-en.htm>

<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/locking-domain-name-15mar13-en.htm>
> Comment end: CLOSED 26 April
> Reply end: 17 May
>

> _II.  Preparation for GNSO Council Meeting on 16 May 2013_
> Note:  Reports, motions  and documents for consideration at 16 May
GNSO Council Meeting are due no later than (NLT) 10 days in advance (i.e
MONDAY,6 May 2013 at 23:59 UTC) of the GNSO Council
> meeting on 16 May 2013 at 18:00 UTC. Motions should be sent to the
Council mailing list and will then be posted on the Wiki at:
> https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motion+16+May+2013
> A.  Motions for GNSO Council Vote
>
> 1.  Motion to Address the Final Issue Report on the Uniformity of
Reporting