From:
Tomslin Samme-Nlar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tomslin Samme-Nlar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2024 22:33:02 +1100
Hi all,

The Name Collision Analysis Project (NCAP) Discussion Group is seeking
input to two documents:

   -     Draft NCAP Study 2 report
   -     Detailed responses to the Board’s questions regarding name
   collisions as outlined in resolution 2017.11.02.30 and re-affirmed in
   resolution 2021.03.25.13.

You can find more information here:
https://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/proceeding/ncap-study-2-draft-report-01-19-2024

Please note that we (NCSG) have submitted comments to past NCAP studies.
First to the draft NCAP 1 report (see our comment here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_27iFmqrAnVJ7Aq1jedo9CmBlb6MbBFq-roaMpb-xGU/edit),
then to the Study 1 Final Report (see our comment here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yX-RRpYsgfZbFO8QkK439-CLs4lbNo7-YmiOgs2Gx_o/edit
)

With this in mind, I created this google doc to be used during the drafting
and accessible to all in order to kick off the discussion and comments:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SLY3nG3ZCQBcpV9vxTl5UjCdBjjd5kIU0OTMFOnLXck/edit?usp=sharing
 Please let me offline if you want to volunteer to participate in drafting
the NCSG comment and join the drafting team.

You can find previous public comments submitted by NCSG in this wiki page
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Public+Comments+-+2023
and listing those who drafted them or volunteered.

Warmly,
Tomslin
NCSG Policy Committee Chair