From:
Michael Oghia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Oghia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2016 14:53:06 +0300
Ayden,

I figured that was the case. To me, it would make more sense for ICANN's
regional delineations to follow the RIRs' delineations. That way, even if
certain artificial constructions exist, they are at the very least
streamlined across Internet communities -- specifically when RIRs work so
closely with IANA and ICANN.

Best,
-Michael