From:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2011 13:11:44 -0500
I'd be happy to do that, Robin.

Don't want to detract from our NCSG, intra-ICANN efforts, but I think public mobilization is far more important at this point than fine-tuning statements. I am working on some next moves. Although we've already generated some momentum in the blogo- and twittersphere, I have some evidence that this issue may soon break into the larger-scale media attention. My University's social media people are eager to put together some kind of an event. Basically I'm fishing for ideas about what kind of an activity - our own little equivalent of occupying Tahrir Square - would be most productive. Obviously it should be timed for just before the end-February Brussels meeting.

Perhaps Milton can "hold the editing pen" on the 1st statement above?