From:
Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2016 21:28:15 -0400
Hi everyone,

 I wanted to give everyone what I believe to be tremendously positive news
for the noncommercial community.

 The Contracted Party House (CPH) of the GNSO has selected Becky Burr for
seat 13 on the ICANN Board.

 Becky has been involved in this arena before ICANN even existed. She has
worked for the FTC, NTIA, as an attorney in private practice and currently
is the chief privacy officer at Neustar.

 Much of what the noncommercial community achieved in the Accountability
process can be attributed to Becky's receptiveness to our ideas, approaches
and input. Her skill, diplomacy and ceaseless energy were demonstrated time
and time again. I believe in Becky Burr the NCSG will have someone on the
Board that we can always turn to and who will be receptive to our input and
honest in her response.

 This is a good day for ICANN generally and the GNSO in particular.

 Congratulations Becky!

 Best,

 Ed Morris