From:
Tatiana Tropina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tatiana Tropina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2016 13:00:13 +0200
Hi all,
Just for the record: I *never* suggested to drop the election, I asked why
we need them to show the flaws and issues in the process. Rhetorical thing.
So no need to put in my mouth the words I never said and never meant.
Yes, we need to have elections. And not symbolic ones. And there can be
many things - like thresholds or the possibility to vote not only for but
against a candidate.
Warm regards
Tatiana