From:
Norbert Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Norbert Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 10:02:41 +0700
+1

"...I hope we can get this fixed very quickly so it doesn't get
forgotten. *Having NotA for each candidate in multi-seat races makes
good sense*..."

I had hoped it would be fixed even for the present election, but a
"consensus" in the EC did not favor this, considering and valuing "past
procedures" over future broad acceptance of revised solutions.

Norbert

=