From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2024 17:18:31 -0400
Hi Martha,

That is a very good idea and we will record the main sessions and make
the recordings available.

This is a small workshop for those involved with ICANN's Pilot Policy
Project in 2022 and working to help NCSG. It's an experiment, and if it
works well, I hope we can expand it at future meetings.

Best regards, Kathy

--
Kathy Kleiman
Past President, Domain Name Rights Coalition