From:
KASWESHA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2016 09:03:38 +0300
Hi! Tapani. This is Njoroge Nairobi Kenya in my final preparation for the
journey to Morocco, perhaps will leaving Nairobi on Tuesday the 2nd to
arrive at Marrakech on 3rd March. Is possible to include issues regarding
fellowship awards and more travel support for people from developing
countries especially Africa?

Best regards till meet next week.

James

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.