From:
Nuno Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nuno Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 22:04:24 +0000
Pointer from Lauren Weinstein:

EU resolution against US Domain Seizures
http://j.mp/tbqb81  (TorrentFreak)
  "The European Parliament has adopted a resolution which criticizes
   domain name seizures of "infringing" websites by US authorities.
   According to the resolution these measures need to be countered as
   they endanger "the integrity of the global internet and freedom of
   communication." With this stance the European Parliament joins an
   ever-growing list of opposition to the Stop Online Piracy Act."

This is good news on more than one account, I think.

Best

Nuno Garcia