From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:37:09 +0900
Hi Brenden, Niels,

it will be great if you can take the lead and draft something to be shared
with NCSG policy committee and the membership to get consensus and send it
in time (next week).
while we will have a second track about the accountability, we should
respond to current public comment :the process, scoping document, steering
group etc described  in the proposal .
can we work on draft this week, starting with some bullet points and
highlighting controversial part can be a good start. we can use an etherpad
so everybody can follow the drafting process and comment.

Best Regards,

Rafik