From:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2016 12:54:48 +0200
Dear colleagues

Bill Drake, our current member on the CCWG-Internet Governance (CCWG-IG)
has, unfortunately, decided to step down.  We want to thank Bill for his
tireless engagement in the WG and hope that he will remain involved in its
work and continue to guide our community's engagement in Internet
governance work.

We *urgently* need to find a replacement for Bill. We have had some
expressions of interest but we welcome additional expressions of interest
from the community.

Please note that the NCSG PC will be evaluating the candidates according to
the following:

   - Overall engagement in NCSG policy-related work and with the community
   more broadly
   - Internet Governance experience (inside AND outside ICANN)
   - Experience with CCWGs.

Those who are interested should also state why they would like to represent
NCSG's interests in the CCWG IG (2 paragraphs max).  A commitment to
materially and consistently contribute to the WG and to communicating on a
regular basis with NCSG as to the work of the WG *is essential*.

Timeline:

Please send expressions of interest to the NCSG list *by 23.59 UTC August 4*.
A decision will be communicated to the community at the latest by 23.29 UTC Aug
8.
Thank you.

Marilia, Matthew and David