From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2014 16:14:23 -0400
Thanks Tamir, much appreciated that you took the time to read it!  I am
far too close to the document, need someone with new and neutral eyes to
do the reality check.
I would not want to write off these mechanisms as useless....it is just
they are not a match for some of the other mandatory requirements, and
they are, as I put in the comments, the caboose at the end of the
train.  Need to have the privacy policy first....
Cheers Steph