From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2016 16:07:06 -0400
On 02-Sep-16 05:53, Marilia Maciel wrote:

> 2. Two members (primary and alternate) to the GNSO Review Working Group
>

> This is call for volunteers who would be willing to serve on these
> positions. Statements of Interest should be sent to the NCSG list
> until the *_4th of September 23:59 UTC_*. Please on the subject line:
> "SOI [your name] CSCG" or "SOI [your name] GNSO review".

I have signed up as a participant.   If after the all the other slots
in  NCUC, NPOC and NCSG have been filled, there is an alternate slot
open, I am more than happy to function as an alternate.

My reasons for participating are i am a process junkie and i really like
the GNSO and want to see it work well; transparently, accountably,
fairly &c.

thanks

avri

---