From:
Shahzad Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahzad Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:25:37 +0500
Dear Colleagues,

Here is the link to our new research report that Citizen Lab and Bytes for
All, Pakistan conducted jointly to uncover Internet Firewall in Pakistan.

http://content.bytesforall.pk/node/104

The report is titled "O Pakistan, We Stand on Guard for Thee: An Analysis of
Canada-based Netsweeperıs role in Pakistanıs Censorship Regime".

Am posting it here only for the reason that not only it is an internet and
human rights issue but also accountability & transparency within the private
sector and how infrastructure can be crippled with corporate ideologies.

Also thought that the findings will be of interest to some of you.

Best wishes and regards

Shahzad Ahmad
Bytes for All, Pakistan