From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2024 07:48:31 +0100
FYI

	Julf

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	FINAL REMINDER_Response Requested | Evaluation of the CCOICI
Pilot | Due by 05 March 2024
Date: 	Tue, 27 Feb 2024 18:45:14 +0000
From: 	Saewon Lee <[log in to unmask]>

Dear SG/C Chairs,

This is a Final Reminder that *_the proposed due date for the CCOICI
survey is Tuesday, 5 March 2024_*.

We kindly request each SG/C to discuss each survey question as a group
/_(word and pdf formats attached again for your convenience; also posted
on wiki)
<https://community.icann.org/display/CCFOICI/c.+CCOICI+Pilot+Survey>_/
and submit one survey response per SG/C into the survey link
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P7XQGJL>.

We would like to encourage members to use the ICANN79 Meeting in San
Juan as a wrap-up and submission of the responses.

We look forward to your kind cooperation and for those travelling, safe
travels to San Juan!

Kind regards,

CCOICI Team on behalf of the GNSO Council