From:
Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2016 05:54:42 -0400
Dear Paul

Yes that might be the most logical solution but as always you can not
get it ever 100% right. What about different religious, economical,
ethnic  groups in a state/distinct economy that feel connected to
different other state/distinct economy. In some cases they might even be
members of a obsessed majority, so votes don't help.

Looks like we have to look for the best possible and not the ultimate
solution.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Klaus