From:
Juan Manuel Rojas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Juan Manuel Rojas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2017 04:56:08 +0000
Rafik,
I offered as volunteer on CC2 during call.  JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaCommunications Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas