From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2013 14:05:16 +0100
Hi,

I’ve taken a stab at drafting a comment on the ICANN Whois Privacy & Proxy Abuse Study. The public comment period is over, but we have until November 13th to submit a statement during the reply period. At this point, I would like to know if members of the NCSG as well as the policy committee are willing to endorse this statement, and whether or not there are any suggested changes anyone feels need to be made.

I’ve drafted the statement on a Google doc, which you can find here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RS5Ze_0TU4ymdq0N8tROKrr2Vg-SpBp5ZEXTLUr7j84/edit?usp=sharing

For more on the study itself, check this link: https://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/whois-pp-abuse-study-24sep13-en.htm

Thanks.

Amr