From:
Jeremy Malcolm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Malcolm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2016 10:15:16 -0700
With Carlos's permission I put the letter on bestbits.net last week for
those who wish to publicly endorse:

http://bestbits.net/cgi-br/

So if you've been expressing your endorsement here, please add it to the
above page too.  Thanks!

On 25/06/2016 2:11 AM, Niels ten Oever wrote:
> +1On 25 Jun 2016 10:01 a.m., avri doria <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> +1
>>

>> On 25-Jun-16 01:19, William Drake wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I too would strongly support endorsing this Letter, which is squarely
>>> within the domain of our activity. Indeed CGI.br <http://cgi.br> has
>>> been a supporter of NCUC and related initiatives, as well as an
>>> exemplar of multi stakeholder collaboration and governance through
>>> years where this has been challenged at the national and global
>>> levels. If our support would be at all useful to them, they deserve to
>>> have it.
>>>
>>> Bill
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPad

>> ---

Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
Electronic Frontier Foundation
https://eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2014/10/09/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: FF13 C2E9 F9C3 DF54 7C4F EAC1 F675 AAE2 D2AB 2220
OTR fingerprint: 26EE FD85 3740 8228 9460 49A8 536F BCD2 536F A5BD