From:
Ginger Paque <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ginger Paque <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2014 07:50:44 -0500
I agree, Marilia would be an excellent candidate.  I asked her, and she
would be willing to stand.
Cheers, Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque
IG Programmes, DiploFoundation

*Upcoming online courses: Diplomatic Law: Privileges and Immunities,
Multilateral Diplomacy, 21st Century Diplomacy, Infrastructure and Critical
Internet Resources, Master/PGD in Contemporary Diplomacy:
http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses <http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses>**