Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:25:02 -0400
Yes. There may be some funding for those from developing economies from time to time. But no regular notion of supported travellers and never any assistance for people from the global north. I used miles for travel and when I did not have hotel points enough, deficit financing with the help of credit cards.

If selected again, I guess that is what I will continue to do.

Be nice if there some rich foundation that funded such efforts, but by and large their money only goes to ngos.

Avri

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

----

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Melbourne Law School | The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I
Center for Media, Data and Society I Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I
Executive Committee I Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I
Z E P H I R O : Progressive Platform for Human Rights I zephiroplatform.org I
Centre for Internet & Human Rights I European University Viadrina I cihr.eu I