From:
Ginger Paque <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ginger Paque <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2012 09:58:38 -0430
I have never had my knitting needles taken from me on a flight. I do use
circular needles, to avoid poking my seatmates, but have never had the
needles questioned except by other envious knitters who come up to me and
say: What??? We can carry our knitting needles on the plane?

I think a knit in is a spectacular idea. I will have a project with me in
Baku, and can bring extra needles and yarn for those who want to learn to
knit :)

Cheers, Ginger
Ginger (Virginia) Paque

Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig
**
**